Re: [nct-l] Glad someone did it

Glad I could help.  We're not having too much luck so far in keeping the
conversations going.  Hey, everybody out there- just like building the NCT
is a long on-going process that started with a small group that worked
very hard to get things going, this list needs the input of those who are
on it now in order to keep it going.

Please get the word out to anyone who might be interested.  This is the
best opportunity for one-on-one contact with a good-sized group of NCT
enthusiasts from across the country.
				Ryan

To:            nct-l@backcountry.net