Re: [nct-l] First law of hiking

Ryan, since I posted this message I have found the web page for the NTC.
That has answered a lot of my questions. But now I have another question: Is
the web page kept current? It seems to be a good site just wondering if the
info is up to date. I probably will join the NTC this weekend when we go to
the gathering of the greatlakes hikers at the old school house in White
Cloud. Not sure the chapter though, does it make a difference? I live on the
other side of Mi so I probably won't be able to make a lot of meetings, but
I would like to support hiking in my home state...Duane