Re: [nct-l] intro

One good way to spread the word (besides this email list) is to build a
simple but informative website.  When I lived in Chicago, I was looking to
do some trail maintenance in the southern/southeastern part of Michigan.
I did my research on the web, but I wasn't able to find any information
quickly.  If the Baw Beese Chapter had listed their work trip schedule on
a web page, they would have had one more worker.
				Ryan