Re: [nct-l] remember this list

I'm considering going to the training, but I have another commitment that I need to work out before making a firm decision. Actually I just saw this workshop on the AHS site today, so haven't had any time to really plan. If I find I can swing it, I wouldn't be opposed to sharing a ride. I'm in the thumb area, Croswell to be exact.

I'll keep you posted if I find I can go.

No experience with AHS training, but a lot of experience with AHS. Several folks I can check with to get an "inside" opinion. :-)

Lyle