Re: [nct-l] This list

At 11:37 PM 12/17/00 -0500, Richard Lutz wrote:
>Well I'm glad to see there is a response to this list.  Usually I just
read my e-mail and that's it.  I actually want to see myself how many
people are on this list.  I hope this list continues to be active.  If
anyone still has the link to sign up on this listserve, could they send it
to me?  If so, as being the maintainer for the links page on
www.northcountrytrail.org, I can add it to the other links on the links
page.  Thanks for your time.

I think -- but am not 100% sure -- they you send a message to

Majordomo@majordomo.hack.net

with the following command in the body of your email message:

   subscribe nct-l

I can't find the original signup message -- it must be on the old computer
at home.

-- Wes

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            "Patrick Loomis" <ploomis@triton.net>, "North Country Trail" <nct-l@backcountry.net>