[nct-l] Introduction

.  My name is Pat Loomis I live in Michigan I'm a member of the North Country Trail  Association and I maintain several miles of trail in my area.  I'm joining this list because I am very interested in our trail.  I would like to see the entire trail certified in my lifetime and this might be one more forum to advance this dream.

I'm sending this message is to see how the subject line reads so I can set my filters accordingly!  One last thing, can anyone give me an idea how many messages a day this list generates?