[nct-l] Trail Relocation Work Weekend

Not sure if this is considered the proper use of this list, but we don't
seem to have an overabundance of messages, so I don't think anyone will
mind, and maybe we can pick up a volunteer or two.

Just a brief notice that the Tittabawassee Chapter is planning a Work
Weekend to build a relatively short, but very necessary trail relocation. We
will be meeting in Alba, Michigan, (about 15 miles West of Gaylord)at the
southernmost gas station (don't worry, this is a VERY small town) between
9:30 and 10 AM on April 29th.

Anyone who wishes to volunteer some grunt work and have a good time is
welcome to come.

Please contact me if you plan to come, or have any questions. Thanks.

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            nct-l@backcountry.net