[nct-l] Introduction

Hi, I just joined this list, have been on the at-l off and on for a while,
sometimes they just get too many messages to keep up with each day. I don't
imagine this will be quite as busy, but I hope to meet and get to know some
of you.

I'm a member of the fairly new Tittabawassee Chapter (central Michigan)of
the NCTA. I have a fair amount of backpacking experience, been maintaining a
portion of the NCT for about three or four years now, work as a paramedic,
and also enjoy computers allot. My home is in Croswell Michigan (in the
thumb) where the opportunities for backpacking are very few and far between
unfortunately.

Well, enough for now, will be watching to see how folks are using this list
before I jump in completely.

Lyle

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            "LAB" <lab@glis.net>, "NCT List" <nct-l@backcountry.net>