[nct-l] maps and stuff

The northern end is in Emmit county Mi (Harmon rd near Maxwell) and the
southern end is in Charlevoix county (Springvale rd) Both these are in the
Tittabawasee chapter's section that is from Mancelona to Petosky in N Mi. It
is a really nice hardwood rolling hills section just N. from Chandler hills.
I should be clearer on what I'm looking for I would like to get the best map
of the area that shows the trail. So far I've seen maps that are good but
don't show the trail and maps that show the trail but are not great maps.
Thanks....Duane