[iat-l] Web site: "Wireless in the Wilderness"

I am constructing a Web site on the issues of wireless communications
towers in the wilderness and their effect on hiking trails around the
country:

http://www.nh.ultranet.com/~appell/antennas

Included on the site are links to:

- What's New (like Senator Patrick Leahy's recent Senate bill)
- Background and other information on the issue
- Trouble spots around the country where wilderness is threatened
and hiking trails have been closed, like Mt. Mansfield, VT and
Sandia Crest, NM
- a list of articles on the subject
- links to other relevant site.

Stop by, let me know what you think, and send any relevant information
along for posting on the site.

David Appell
appell@nh.ultranet.com