[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[iat-l] Web site: "Wireless in the Wilderness"
- Subject: [iat-l] Web site: "Wireless in the Wilderness"
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 19:38:06 -0500
I am constructing a Web site on the issues of wireless communications
towers in the wilderness and their effect on hiking trails around the
Included on the site are links to:
- What's New (like Senator Patrick Leahy's recent Senate bill)
- Background and other information on the issue
- Trouble spots around the country where wilderness is threatened
and hiking trails have been closed, like Mt. Mansfield, VT and
Sandia Crest, NM
- a list of articles on the subject
- links to other relevant site.
Stop by, let me know what you think, and send any relevant information
along for posting on the site.
* From the Ice Age Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *