Re: [iat-l] Hello

Hi there,
The name here is Howard. I use the trail name "Turtle" on most occasions. Home is
Minot, ND.

I wanted to be sure and reply, but just quietly so as to not let anyone know we
are here. Last year I did excange a couple of e-mails with another member of the
list--that may mean there are three of us. I haven't asked Ryan or Uncle Milt how
many there are of us on this list.
I haven't hiked on the trail yet (I have been hiking for a couple of years on the
AT), but did stop in WI on my way back from the AT this past spring and checked
it out a little.

You can catch some of my act on:
http://www.minot.com/~turtle

You have a good day,