Re: Trail Assumptions - was - [ft-l] Fwd: The latest on Dan Smith

On my limited hiking on the Fl Trail  -approx 100 miles I've thoroughly enjoyed
it. Yes I have hiked in some water and have seen alligators and a couple of
snakes but none I felt the least bit threatened by. The variety of eco systems
you hike through is astonishing and the oak hammocks are my absolute favorites
with the water birds being next. I agree pictures are the way to spread the word
I live in Fl but have also section hiked the At and while they are very different
one is no more beautiful than the other. When time allows me too I have plans to
hike the rest of the Fl Trail and take many pictures and while the pictures show
the Trail they are no comparison to being there.
                                                            Triathlon Grandma