Re: [ft-l] Dan Smith

most of us who hike are not wimps or heros. we do this for the challenges and
to get out and for all of our other varied reasons.  being a nurse, my major
concerns with high water are health-related.  i'm no germ freak, but i don't
go looking for trouble either.  I would welcome knowing where to look for
recent updates on trail sections to avoid areas with higher-than-my-gaiters
water levels.

on the lighter side, it only takes 2 inches of water for me to get soaked
when i trip over my own 2 feet, soooooooo.....

later
Tma

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net
Cc:            ft-l@backcountry.net