Re: [ft-l] Dan Smith

Water is something you have to live with at times in the Big Cypress and
elsewhere on the FT. However, if folks feel the trail segment south of US 41
should be abandoned, we need a firm recommendation from the Big Cypress
Chapter. The official start of the FNST is now at the Oasis Ranger Station
(BCNP decision, and this is reflected in the new Hiking Guide maps.

Fred Schiller
VP Trails