Re: [ft-l] Potts Preserve trail letters needed

In a message dated 12/2/99 6:28:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, phale@harris.com
writes:

> Don't mean to be a wet blanket here, but restoring the historical, "natural"
>  flow of water may has benefits beyond what we hikers would claim if the
>  "improvements" were left as-is.

Thanks for voicing this concern, Pam. As much as I'm a hiker, I'm an
environmentalist first.  Although here's an environmentally friendly
possibility.  Let's tie some cinder blocks to our Florida developers and push
them into the artificially diverted water.  Then we can justify keeping the
dikes!

Smile, folks.  Just kidding  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear