[ft-l] conditions on section 1

This message appearred the other day as posted by Cricket(it had been
forwarded ny FTA office). I got in touch with Nina Dupuy, section leader,
and she reported the following:  carol ann

Yes, we were in that area clearing the trail recently. The preserve burned
last year and shady areas are now sunny with a lot of brush. We trimmed
along the trail aprox. 2 1/2 miles north of Oasis. It should be good up to
seven mile camp. Except that the SFWMD has the the entire area severely
inundated at this time. Deer are starting to drown. Nina