[ft-l] on line meeting?

has anyone tried hearme.com?
it is very interesting. it allows you to have a meeting with voice chat and
cameras. the room can be passworded so that just the coolest of hikers
(ft-l'ers) could enter. it's nice hearing voices instead of just typed
words. the camera is optional. all you need is a microphone (actually you
don't if you would rather type or are just shy). and best part is that it is
free! it is a little strange at first but once you the hang of it ... let
the good times roll. If our great leader chose to he could put a button on
the page that would jump you to the room. if anyone is interested we could
set a day and time. let me know.
http://www.hearme.com/
download the m-player
set up an account