[ft-l] Joan Hobson's Year 2000 Thru-Hike

I know it's early, but I thought I would let ya'all know that I'll be
transcribing Joan Hobson's Year 2000 Thru-Hike and I'll also be hiking some
of the trail with her as well.  I'm currently working on the "Thru-Hiker's
Corner" section of the Florida Backpacker's Trailpalce where I'll keep the
Journal and other thru-hiking information.  Joan has already hiking the
entire FT in one year.  This time she wants to show people that you can
thru-hike the FT with minimal support.  Hopefully, having this trail Journal
online will help develop interest in the FT and the FTA!

Also, if anyone else knows of any individuals who are thru-hiking the FT
next year and would like to put a journal online, please have them contact
me ASAP.  I am currently working on a CGI/Perl program which will allow the
transcriber to add to each journal section online without having to know any
"complicated stuff".

Happy hiking,
Jeff Walters