[ft-l] Maps and Hiking Guide Order Form

Hi there everyone,

I thought I should let everyone know that I received a message from Daryl
Wells over at the FTA the other day.  He had some great news.  It looks like
the new trail maps are now available!

You can find the Maps and Hiking Guide Order Form at:
http://www.florida-trail.org/FTAMapOrderForm.pdf
or just visit the main FTA page
http://www.florida-trail.org/

To view this page you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which has become
standard on most computers these days.   It will enable you to read those
".PDF" files. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your
computer use the following link to download a free copy.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

The form seems a little confusing at first, but it becomes clear once you
scan through all 4 pages.  There are 42 FNST maps and 32 Loop/Side Trail
Maps.  You can get the maps either laminated or unlaminated.  The cost of
each maps sounds reasonable until you add up the total cost for all the
maps, so you might just want to purchase the maps for your area.  The total
cost calculations that I came up with are shown below (including legend):

All Maps - Laminated - $161.40
All Maps - Unlaminated - $98.00

This makes me wish they would give a large order discount.

Just the 42 FNST Maps:
Laminated - $115
Unlaminated - $69

So, save your pennies and bring your lunch to work for the next year.
Happy hiking,
Jeff Walters