Re: [ft-l] Barking all night and such.

I get tired of the hype too but that is really what it takes to get
people to move. Andrew was the same intensity as Floyd but was a much
smaller storm and it completely rewrote the landscape of Homstead.
Looking at a 200 mile wide storm bearing down on you with 155 mph winds
is enough to get my attention and yes even get scared. Our family was
enroute from Canada to Fl and passed through where Camille had hit the
day before. Trees a foot in diameter were snapped in half by the
hundreds. I have a healthy respect for hurricanes. My camping gear also
came in very handy at the shelter. I even saw one of the shelter
residents set up a small tent. Way to go Kahley. How did the rest of the
listers on the east coast north deal with Floyd?
						Triathlon Grandma