Re: [ft-l] Floyd. Everyone OK?

Checking in from Orlando.  I spent the night at my folk's house.   5 people,
5 dogs, 3 cats in a 6-room house.  It was interesting to say the least.  We
had no damage, but didn't get a lot of sleep.  Not much damage in Orange
County, though trees are down and some electical outages.  Talked with Pat &
Rick Watts this morning in Ormond.  Pam Glass and her family evacuated
Daytona Beach to the Watt's house.  They had downed trees and no electricity
but were all ok.  What with the downed trees looks like we may have to get
the chain saws out in central FL to clear the trails this fall.  But we were
very, very lucky.
Cricket