Re: [ft-l] Floyd

Those of us in North Florida seem to have been spared, thank God.  You
are right, that camping and backpacking seems to have taught us to be
prepared (sounds like Scouts).
I am thinking there is an outside chance we may be doing this again with
Gert!

Thank you for offering the place to stay.  I hope all of our members got
to somewhere safe and more or less comfortable.

John