Re: [ft-l] Central Florida FTA Meeting - Gear, gear and more gear...

Be sure to take a look at the Ferrino.  They have them at TCO.  It has mesh
straps, a fold-away mesh carrrier for the back, a built-in hidden,
reflective rain cover and a mesh back panel that keeps the pack off your
back.  It's great for hot weather and carrys very well.
Cricket

>Diane wrote:
> Thanks for the good info.  Maybe I'll give it a try.  Tony was showing us
some
> new daypacks designed with the system in mind that looked awfully good.
Can't