Re: [ft-l] Central Florida FTA Meeting - Gear, gear and more gear...

Hi Diane,

Myself and my daughter started using hydration packs while riding
bicycles. Mold and other crud is a real possibility. Directly after use
we rinse and immediately store the bladder in the freeze. Its helped and
we haven't had a problem with the creepy crud.

Good luck

Ken