[ft-l] Re: Joan Hobson is getting ready...

Jeff Walters wrote:

> ...Also, has anyone read "Vagabond" Rick Gushe's new book, "Long
> Distance Backpacking the Florida Trail"?
>
> P.S. - Does Joan Hobson have a trail name?

	Well "Long Distance Backpacking the Florida Trail" has three other
FT memoirs besides Rick's...it has Joan's, Jon Phipps', and ? (name
escapes me right now).  And on the front cover, it gives Joan's trailname
as "Igloo."  I've been wondering how that name came about.  Anyone know?

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>