[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ft-l] Suwannee Backpack
- Subject: Re: [ft-l] Suwannee Backpack
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:22:06 -0500
- Organization: Florida Trail Association
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
sUNDRA pISKURA wrote:
> I'm thinking of doing a 3 day backpack along the river in Jan. I've
> from Stephen Foster to Spirit of the Suwannee a couple of years ago.
> anyone have any suggestions for another 3 day section that is
> pretty? Also...safe parking places for our cars, etc.
> in Sunny So FLA
> * From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *
You've been on my mind lately! How are you doing?
Section 19 is pretty. The Suwannee Chapter keeps it well maintained.
Maybe you could do Section 18 and 19. Lovely along the river. We've
just had a canoe trip and spring plunge picnic, wonderful!
* From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *