[ft-l] Suwannee Backpack

Sunny wrote that she is looking for a pretty hike along the Suwannee River.      Section 19, the Ellavile Trail is very pretty, but is not long enough for three days.  Sandy is right I do get rather possessive about that section, but it does actually belong to FTA.  If you started at Spirit of Suwannee there is some pretty parts on 18, but there is also some road walks.  Ellaville is 18 miles, but the last 4.5 is on a boring road.  Perhaps you could make arrangements with a chapter member, to transport you to another pretty trail in the area.  I would be more than happy to do that.

Carol Ann