[ft-l] The Forum

Gee I just noticed that the Forum is back up on Jeff's site. (I'm a little slow). Anyway we all need to make the Forum an active place for those that surf on to Jeff's site but do not wish to commit to the ft-l. You can read my detailed explanation on the forum. The ft-l is great for us locals and the "gang" but there will be a lot of folks planning a vacation to Florida this winter and they need your expert advise. We need their support. When we can say that the Florida Trail attracts a million or more sales tax paying tourists a year we will get some preferential treatment like other attractions do. Thanks.

anyone want to hear about my sales tax paying trip to Utah?
Allen Ahern
bush-man@worldnet.att.net