[ft-l] Any trails in Naples?

Hi again!

I was curious if anyone knew of a trail local to Naples?  I saw on a map
online somewhere that one went from the south end of Collier County to the
North End, and they said it was Big Cypress, but the FBT webpage said that
the Big Cypress was 52 Miles east of Naples.  I'm really confused.  Was the
map I saw incorrect?  The phone number for the park has a Naples area code,
so I'm quite confused as to what is where?

Has anyone hiked this trail before?  If anyone knows anything about it, I
would love to know..

Thanks,
  -- Mozart