Re: [ft-l] Introduction and Advice

I am a relative beginner myself, and I have found the best information
for me to be the publications of the Florida Trail Association.  Even
though I haven't been able to do things with the group, the newsletters
from the state and local chapters have been full of neat info and group
events that range from beginner to advanced.  They can be contacted at:
Florida Trail Association, PO Box 13708, Gainesville, FL 32604-1708.

I hope this helps!

John Wakefield
Middleburg, FL