Re: [ft-l] Water Pumps

I agree that we need to revisit this issue with the Yankee Government. It is
too important to walk away from. Let's keep pounding away.  In the meantime
we should go ahead an install some wells where we can.  A good start for
such an effort and one which would be helpful for FTA's strategic planning
would be a priority list of campsites where wells are most needed.  Could
you long distance folk come up with a list?

Sour Kraut