Re: [ft-l] Intro

Aww Nancy, you're so nice to me.. :)  How are you???  Haven't been hiking
lately, had to have some surgery and am laid up for a while.  But I am
planning to build 4 bridges in Jonathan Dickinson SP in Oct.  So anyone
interested in slogging thru mud and muck and pounding nails, come join us
down south!!!

Also, I'm working on the booklet for the 1999 Big "O" Hike.  If there are
any Big "O" hikers out there that have any suggestions for the booklet,
e-mail, snail mail, or call me.

Sunny
in Sunny So FLA

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>