Re: [ft-l] Intro

Hi and welcome!
	Everyone on this list must be out hiking or on vacation. Some trail
info is available on the Trail Updates at the following Web site;
http://www.florida-trail.org
If you are interested in a particular section ask on this list and
someone usually answers.
New maps for the Fl Trail are promised in the near future.
From Here to There On the Florida Trail is an account by the authors,
Susan Roquemore and Joan Hobson of there thru hike of the Trail.
A guidebook with trail descriptions is available thru the Fl Trail
Assoc. which also prints a bimonthly newsletter with various hikes
around the state.
What section of the AT are you planning to do? I section hiked the AT
from '89 - '93.
Have a great hike.
			Triathlon Grandma