Re: [ft-l] Intro

Hi  all  just join this list and recieved my first message today so i
know that someone is out there.  I am in the tampa area and will be
doing a section hike on the at next month.  While looking for AT info I
keep coming across mention of the Florida trail  However have not found
any web pages that map the trail or give locations for its sections. Are
there any?
If so let me know.  Iam looking for some good weekend and week long
hikes for next winter here in Florida. Glad this list is here.

buddha