[ft-l] Photographs

I am requesting photographs of each section. Label each photograph with the
section number. I will handle getting it placed with the correct map. The
pictures will be returned to you after I scan them into the computer. Please
mail to Carol Ann Schiller, 4412 Hardin Road, Boone, NC 28607.

If you want to send them as an attachment via e-mail I can take them that
way too.  If possible send them as a gif or jpg files.  However, I can
convert if need be from other file formats.  This request as also gone out
to the trail coordinators.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at schillers@boone.net.  Sure is
pretty in these mountains up here and cool!!!

Thank You,

Carol Ann Schiller