[ft-l] Photographs

Daryl Wells has already gotten the text ready to go on the web site about the new maps. There is a description and location of each of the 42 trail segments. The physical map itself will not be posted as FTA will be selling those for $1.50 a piece. Each map will have its own page on the web site. We will be putting 2 to 4 photographs of the trail on each of those pages. Hopefully the maps for the through trail will go the publisher by the end of July. As soon as the maps are available to the public the information will be posted on the web site.

I am requesting photographs of each section. Label each photograph with the section number. I will handle getting it placed with the correct map. The pictures will be returned to you after I scan them into the computer. Please mail to Carol Ann Schiller, 4412 Hardin Road, Boone, NC 28607.

If you want to send them as an attachment via e-mail I can take them that way too.  If possible send them as a gif or jpg files.  However, I can convert if need be from other file formats.  This request as also gone out to the trail coordinators.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at schillers@boone.net.  Sure is pretty in these mountains up here and cool!!!

Thank You,

Carol Ann Schiller