Re: [ft-l] they all sound nice

Of the ones I mentioned the Sebastian River likely has the least power
boat, jet ski traffic. It narrower and winds around more. Blue Cypress
is fished alot but is usually quiet near shore. The Indian River Lagoon
has popular jet ski areas but is shallow in alot of areas. There are
alot of birds around the inlet area which is also accessable from the
marina Pam mentioned near Long Point Park.
					Doreen
							Doreen