[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ft-l] FT Thru-hike Questions
- Subject: [ft-l] FT Thru-hike Questions
- Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 19:47:06 PDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FT Thru-hike questons (I already have the From Here To There book and the
FTA HIking Guide):
1) How much (percentage or miles) of an FT thru-hike still remains as a
roadwalk or on a gravel roadbed?
2) Is November through February considered to be the optimum time to do a
southbound FT thru-hike or is later/earlier better?
3) Do most FT thru-hikers do a southbound thruhike or do they do a
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
* From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *