Re: Re: [ft-l] Trail Days

In a message dated 5/24/99, 10:47:10 AM, ft-l@backcountry.net writes:
<<I'll volunteer to help man a booth for a few hours next year.  Anybody else?
Cricket

    One of these years the FT should organize an outing and maybe set up a
booth at Trail Days.  A lot of the thru hikers I spoke with seemed very
interested in hearing about our trail.>>

To do this on a shoestring, maybe we could prevail upon Pittsburgh to pass
out FT literature at his Trail Days booth.  He might even allow us to put up
a small banner.  If the association wishes it,  I would be happy to be the
chief arm twister.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear