[ft-l] Re: Trail Days

<<The mountain biker won.  To me, the worst injustice since the OJ verdict.
Must be a Generation X thing.>>

While the biker was entertaining, I agree that Chicoman"s Cowardly Lion should have been the hands down winner.  His act was the one that had me laughing so hard my eyes were watering.  All his props were things you would carry on the trail.   When he pranced around with his Gore-tex cape and his Leki wand, the crowd went wild.  The judges could not have been hikers.......

One of these years the FT should organize an outing and maybe set up a booth at Trail Days.  A lot of the thru hikers I spoke with seemed very interested in hearing about our trail.

Bob Coveney  (no trial name yet)