Re: [ft-l] GM 100 GPS 4 sale

Chet J Fromm wrote:

>  I've a GobalMap 100 GPS receiver 4 sale. It's brand new, never used.
> Comes with MapCreate CD-Rom, auto power & PC data cables, warranty
> still
> in box. Posting here, as know some are interested in GPS.
>
> Received suprised gift  of one, from wife, for birthday, a relative
> also
> sent one. Don't need two to navigate!
>
> See specs at www.lowrance.com click on Outdoor at bottom of page.
> Sells
> $385 + tax at Wal-mart, $419 at www.4x4.com. Will sell for $355, pay
> shipping in lower 48.
>
> Contact me at e-mail or web site address in my sig block below.
>
>  _________________________________
>   []0  AT 87-88
>   []|- FT 89
>   []|  PCT 90-91
>    /^\ NCT 92-95
>   /__ \_  Backpacker Guide
>  www.geocities.com/Yosemite/1140
> _trailblazer@juno.com______

Dear Chet,
This doesn't have anything to do with your ad.  But is it too late to
send a letter to the postmaster general regarding the national trails
stamps?
Please let me know.  The letter you gave me on this issue got buried
under some stuff from the annual meeting. Enjoyed your program at the
conference.
Sylvia Dunnam