Re: [ft-l] Yellowstone & Bears

I've beeen backpacking and camping in Yellowstone and the Tetons ( which I
prefer ) plenty of times. If you take reasonable precautions you'll be fine
and will see some fantastic country too. The only two bear attacks I recall
in Yellowstone were on a photograper who was following the bears and on a
couple of women in a developed camp ground. Plenty of folks have had their
food stolen tho so that's a more realistic concern.
We're heading up to Glacier in June, the bears are even thicker there ;->
Bryan