Re: [ft-l] Bounce Test

"He" is me, the guy who owns & operates the lists.    With that, I often have to
do maintainence- including finding out who's causing nasty bounces.

Check the link at the bottom of each message, many questions are answered
there..

"Mary P. Cross" wrote:

> I got it and I don't even know who the heck he is.  Telling me to ignore it
> was a waste of his keyboarding time or maybe he was just practicing.

Actually, the message is so I can  see what email addresses cause something to
be sent back, indicating there may be a problem.

> Maybe
> he is a masochist, and wanted irritation mail, or maybe he just wants
> attention, negative or otherwise.  Or maybe I have too much time on my hands
> and should have ignored this.  Anyway, just ignore me.!

First time I've been called a masochist on these lists...   I'm shutting down
the all the servers and going home now.*

:-),

Ryan

*- Attention: Just a joke