[ft-l] 3 things

1) I always see the addresses.  Hmmmm....

2) Sleeping bag liners are a godsend as far as I'm concerned.  My
mother stitched up a couple years ago for my sister and I out of the
softest coolest 100% cotton. They are perfect for those middle of the
night times when you just need a little something.  Granted they
weigh in at more than silk but I don't backpack so they are ideal.
She also made us flannel ones for that slightly cooler yet not
quite enough for sleeping bag weather.

3) Sandyhub and I were the only two who showed up one afternoon for a
doggie hike and it is one of the most delightful hikes in my memory.
but then Sandyhub is one of the most delightful women on the trail,
eh.

deborah taube