RE: [ft-l] FT Hikes & Dogs

The bylaws is not the place for information like this.   Bylaws direct the
structure and governance of an organization.  Where this belongs is in a policy
statement, which I understand the FTA is currently working on.  If you feel
strongly that a statement regarding FTAs position on taking animals on the trail
is needed, let your directors and officers know.

Pam