Re: Re: [ft-l] Chiggers

Sulpher seems to be a classic answer, but I'm a bit slow to figure all this
out.  If your pants don't have cuffs, do you sprinkle it in your shoes, on
your socks??????  Also, where do you get sulpher powder?  Is it expensive?
Are there any side effects/dire warnings?

Do you smell like a bad spring for the entire hike?
(Probably would just add a new and different note to the total olafactory
bouquet I project on most work hikes.)

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com