Re: [ft-l] is anybody out there?

I remember getting chiggers in Miami in the 1950's as a kid. There were
vacant lots near my parents' home and we kids used to play there often. I
used to come home with spots that itched and later in the evening the welts
would develope. We tried calamine lotion, clear fingernail polish, and
other concoctions, salves, and ointments.

Nothing worked very well.

- Carl