[ft-l] here's MY bald eagle story

well if we're telling bald eagle stories,here's
MY bald eagle story.  marion and i were in HER
old vw bus doing about 60 on a country road going
to check out the rochelle (historic) cemetery.  we saw
this huge eagle, eating carrion alongside the road.
it took flight & headed right for us! he came within
inches of the windshield and we got a real up-close
look. it  scared the bejesus out of us!   we thought he was
suicidal or something.  anyway, if you don't believe me,
ask marion.  she knows everything including all birds
& she always tells the truth.   unless it'll get her in trouble.
then she'll lie good & plenty.

--sunshine*daydreams--