[ft-l] Central Florida Bald Eagle sightings

No, I wasn't out hiking over the weekend, but in the last 24 hours I have seen
3 bald eagles.  Yesterday at about 2 PM on I-4 near the Lake Buena Vista exit,
I saw one circling directly over the highway.

Then this morning at 11 AM near the intersection of Hwy 436 and 17-92 in
Casselberry, I saw a pair of bald eagles circling.  I stopped and watched the
free show for about ten minutes until they circled higher and away from my
location.

Just thought I'd share the inspiring events.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net