Re: [ft-l] Goethe

Last year Mike Kenton suggested that I check out Goethe. He described it as
a very nice place, but it is just a little too far for me to make a day
trip excursion and have adequate time for exploring, so I have not visited
it yet. However, send him an email and perhaps he can give you some
information about the site. His email: Mike Kenton <Envequity@aol.com>

- Carl